Ethics, Sustainability & Governance Policy
The Ethics, Sustainability & Governance Policy of Elm Capital (“the Firm”) is to ensure that its operations are committed to upholding its environmental, ethical and social issues responsibilities throughout actions in the business.
We acknowledge our carbon footprint and strive to minimising the environmental impacts of the business operations.
We are committed to:
- reducing our environmental consumption across all aspects of the business where feasible particularly with regards to our recycling and re-use of ecologically friendly paper without compromising confidentially.
- using online training portals and digital software to reduce waste. We continuously look to implement schemes/initiatives where possible to improve are green credentials.
- building relationships with suppliers and clients who uphold their ethical, environmental and social responsibility.
- complying as a minimum with all current laws and regulations on environmental issues.
- providing a safe and healthy environment for all staff, temporary staff, contractors and consultants and actively encourage all employees to make suggestions to conscious improve our workplace.
- proudly promoting our community, we encourage our employees to participate in charitable and voluntary work. Elm Capital supports several charitable and non-profit organizations including: WaterAid, Camfed, Almeida Theatre, Grange Park Opera, and Mind.
This Ethics, Sustainability & Governance Policy Statement will be regularly reviewed and updated as necessary. The Firm’s management team endorses these policy statements and is fully committed to their implementation.
The Environmental Policy of Elm Capital (“the Firm”) is to ensure so far as it is reasonably practicable that its operations will be carried out with a commitment to protecting and enhancing the environment.
As an office we know that we generate waste paper products. However as we strive for excellence in every aspect of our business we are committed to minimising the environmental impacts of the business operation.
Our stated aims are to:
- Aim to continuously improve our environmental performance particularly with regards to our recycling and re-use of paper
- Where possible we will use recycled or ecologically friendly paper
- We will use ‘waste’ paper for notepads unless confidentiality may be compromised
- Reduce our consumption of resources and improve the efficiency of those resources by printing double sided where practicable
- Manage waste generated from my business operations according to the principles of reduction, re-use and recycling
- Recycle all paper products, ink or toner cartridges
- Comply as a minimum with all relevant environmental legislation as well as other environmental requirements
This Environmental Policy Statement will be reviewed annually and updated as necessary. The Firm’s management team endorses these policy statements and is fully committed to their implementation.