Elm Capital First Half 2018 Newsletter
- The first half of 2018 saw median prices for buyout funds stay close to their record levels.
- The median of the highest bids for buyout funds received by Elm Capital reached a level of 99% of Net Asset Value (“NAV”) in H1 2018.
- Transactions carried out by Elm Capital in H1 2018 were of a more varied nature than in previous periods:
- Fund of funds continued to liquidate vintages over 10 years old in an attempt to wind down vehicles
- Sellers were increasingly motivated to sell more recent vintages to take advantage of strong pricing, and to reduce exposure whilst crystallising performance
- Liquidity offers allowed GPs to offer an exit route for LPs, and to staple the transaction to a primary commitment in some cases
- GP-led transactions also provided solutions for GPs, LPs and portfolio companies in more complex situations
Please use the form below to request a copy:
Fields marked with an * are required